Caring for Monroe Township and Middlesex County with
Acupuncture and Natural Medicine
AllCure Spine & Sports Medicine specializes in effective acupuncture for treatment of a wide range of health conditions. These conditions include inflammatory disorders, neurological and neuromuscular disorders, mental health conditions, accident/injury recovery, gastrointestinal and liver disorders, as well as some conditions affecting the kidneys, lungs, heart, or reproductive system.
We are available to answer questions regarding insurance coverage. With over 20 years of clinical experience in our field, we offer knowledgeable and compassionate care in these specialty areas:
- Pain-Relief, Migraine Headaches, and Sports Injuries
- Back Pain, Neck Pain, and Sciatica
- Stress-Relief, Life Transitions, and Emotional Health
- Side-Effects of Drugs including Chemotherapy, Zyrtec, and Opioids
- Female Infertility and Male Infertility
- Natural Care during Cancer or Chronic Illness
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Joint Pain Due to Osteoarthritis or Other Types of Arthritis
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
- Lyme Disease
- Sarcoidosis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder
We’re on a mission to add health, balance, and success to your life. Achieving maximum health is more than the absence of an illness. Authentic human health also includes the fulfillment of potential — potential for healing, creativity, wisdom, love, friendship, family, career, spirituality, physical fitness, leadership, and more.
We’ll listen carefully to you before creating a treatment approach to address your unique needs. Your comfort, dignity, and confidentiality are always among our highest priorities. Our offices are designed to be an oasis for healing.
Our Monroe Township practice serves patients a professional medical office building with a family atmosphere.
We Look Forward to Your Visit!
We Can Handle Your Insurance Questions and Claims
AllCure Spine & Sports Medicine is the private practice of Anthony Alfieri, D.C., M.S.. At our Monroe Township facility, we accept several insurance providers and networks.
Contact Us by Phone 7 Days a Week
If you wish to schedule an appointment or have questions prior to treatment, please call our office at (732) 521-9222.